<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://ilovethisandthat.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I Love This and That: A bit of yellow inspiration

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A bit of yellow inspiration

Ok, I'm not a "yellow person" :-) But I came across a few "yellow" photo's and though they were really fun and happy - so I decided to share them with you! 


Must say I love these photo's, maybe I'm more of a yellow person than I thought I was!


FYI 
Yellow is the colour of sunshine.  It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.  (www.color-wheel-pro.com)


iammommy.typepad.com

www.heavenlyconfections.net


www.weddingwindow.com


www.theprettyblog.com

community.theknot.com


www.marthastewardweddings.com

pinterest.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home